Dangerous Goods Awareness Training (Hard Copy)
This CASA Approved training course incorporates the current edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations requirements and industry best practice. You will learn how to recognise, handle and stow dangerous goods packages on an aircraft in addition to developing an understanding of procedures that will help detect hidden hazards when accepting passengers luggage and air freight. Upon completion of your assessment Certificates of Currency are issued (valid for 2 years) and personalised feedback to ensure complete knowledge.
Training is an essential element in maintaining a safe regulatory regime. It is necessary for all individuals involved in the preparation or transport of dangerous goods to be properly trained to carry out their responsibilities. This training program has been approved by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) of Australia under CASR Part 92.135-1 and fulfills the requirements for the International Air Transport Authority (IATA) for Employee Groups B, C, D and E accepting and handling non-dangerous cargo.
You are required by both the International Air Transport Authority (IATA) and Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) to ensure that both you and your staff receive dangerous goods training on an approved course.
Courses are issued in 2 formats. Your organisation can elect to either standardise the format for all employees or simply list the format required when placing your order. Formats available:
- Via E-mail – Includes a workbook in PDF format and review questions in word format.
- Hard copy full colour bound workbook (approx. 100 page and the review questions (course assessment).
The workbook will guide you to answer a series of questions at the end of each section. The review questions are open book and you are prompted to complete the sections of your assessment as you read through the workbook. It takes approximately 6-7 hours to complete the correspondence course. Whilst doing the course, if you have any queries, you can contact us by email or phone and your Facilitator will guide you through yours query. The correspondence course includes:
- The full colour Course Workbook and set of Review Questions;
- Facilitator assistance whilst completing the course including free Webinar access;
- Certificate of Approval upon completion of the course plus a Feedback Sheet on the answers to the Review Questions;
- Updates and changes made to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations during your 2 year currency; and
- Notification for renewal tarting approx. 3 months prior to the expiry of the certificate.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.